Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes

We decided to only make one batch of cupcakes this time.  We did the first recipe (below), using pecans, and cream cheese frosting.  The cupcakes turned out pretty well.  A bit like pumpkin bread with cream cheese frosting.  I will definitely have to do some tweeking next time though since ours came out sticking to the paper liners slightly.  We topped the cream cheese frosting with black Halloween sprinkles.  Here's what one looks like.

Cute, huh?

You'll have to let us know what you think of them if you try them too.  Happy Halloween!

Love,
Khara & Kaia

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

wow, this looks really delicious. the frosting looks especially creamy and yummy.

I just had my first pumpkin cupcake ever yesterday and they are to die for! I can't believe I waited 30 years for that goodness!!!

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Thanks Elizabeth, I think the best part about this one is it could almost pass for a frosted muffin so you could totally eat it for breakfast! The cream cheese frosting is super creamy and sweet! Totally healthy, right?!